Air conditioner cleaning
Nettoyage de climatiseur mural :
- Checking and surveying operating values.
- Putting in place workplace protections.
- Disassembly and cleaning of hoods, fins, filters.
- Degreasing all internal parts.
- Cleaning with well controlled water pressure.
- Checking and unblocking the drain.
- Complete disinfection of the device with an antibacterial solution.
- Cleaning the outside compressor (if accessible).
- Editing and checking the operation.
OUR CLEANING TECHNIQUES
The Importance of Cleaning an Air conditioner
Your air conditioning unit does more than just expel fresh air. Current air conditioners, especially high-efficiency systems, help control indoor air quality. Air quality is a combination of clean air, humidity, temperature control and odours. Air conditioning systems, in the absence of proper maintenance, can become fertile ground for mould and sources of biological contaminants. Air conditioners must be designed, constructed and installed so that all surfaces and internal components can be cleaned.
The results of a good cleaning
- For better health;
- Cleaner air;
- Smell removal;
- Reducing major outages;
- Increased lifespan of the device.
A quality air conditioning system will help regulate the relative humidity inside your home, which will help improve the air you breathe. Moisture levels that are too low or too high can lead to mould, fungi, bacteria and viruses. It is therefore important to do regular wall air conditioner cleaning in order to have good air quality.