Terms & confidentiality
Thank you for choosing to join the community Climabionet (also referred to in this document as “Company”, “we”, “us”) . We are committed to protecting your personal information and protecting your right to privacy. If you have any questions or concerns regarding our policy or practices regarding the use of your personal data, please contact our Access and Privacy Officer.
1. What information do we collect?
Personal information that you voluntarily disclose to us
In short, we collect personal information that you provide to us: such as your name, email or telephone number.
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when expressing an interest in obtaining information about us or our products and services, when participating in activities on the Services, or when contacting us.
The personal information we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us and the Services, the choices you make, and the products and features you use.
Information collected automatically
In short, certain information, such as: IP address and/or browser and device characteristics – will be collected automatically when you use our Services.
We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use or browse the pages of our different Services. This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or personal contact information) but may include information about the device used, such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about how and when you use our Services, and other technical information. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our Services, and for internal analytics and reporting purposes.
Like many companies, we also collect information through cookies and other similar technologies.
Online identifiers: we collect cookie and other identifiers, such as those used for analytics and marketing, such as device geolocation; tools and protocols, such as Internet Protocol (IP) addresses; the devices; applications; as well as other similar data.
2. How do we use your information?
In short: We use your information for purposes based solely on legitimate commercial interests, in connection with the performance of our contract, all in compliance with our legal obligations and/or your consent.</em >
We may use personal information collected through our Services for various business purposes described below. We process your personal information for these purposes based on our legitimate business interests; in order to enter into or perform a contract with you, with your consent, and/or to comply with our legal obligations. We indicate the specific processing grounds we rely on next to each purpose listed below.
We use the information we collect or receive:
- Respond to your requests for information or contact.
- To send you promotional or marketing-related communications. Please note that you can opt out of receiving our marketing emails at any time.
- Respond to user requests / provide user support. We may use your information to respond to your requests and resolve any potential problems you may encounter in connection with our Services.
- For other commercial purposes. We may use your information for other business purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, evaluating the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, or to evaluate and improve our services. , marketing products as well as your experience. We assure you that we are careful to use and store this information in aggregated and anonymized form, so that it is not associated with individual users and does not include personal information. Rest assured, in no case will we use personally identifiable information without your consent.
3. Will your information be shared with anyone?
In short, we only share information with your consent, to comply with laws, to provide you with required services, to protect your rights, or to fulfill business obligations .
We may process or share data on the following legal basis:
- Consent: We may process your data, if you have given us specific consent, allowing us to use your personal information for a specific purpose.< /li>
- Legitimate interests: We may process your data, where reasonably necessary, in order to achieve our legitimate business interests.
- Performance of a contract: Where we have entered into a contract with you, we may process your personal information, for the purposes of fulfilling the terms of that contract. span>
- Legal Obligations: We may disclose your information, where we are legally required to do so, in order to comply with applicable law or government requests. Whether in response to a judicial proceeding, a court order, a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements ).
- Vital Interests: We may disclose your information when we believe it is necessary to investigate, notify relevant authorities, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies. Whether it concerns suspicions of fraud, situations involving potential threats to the security of any individual, illegal activities, or even to be used as evidence in litigation in which we may be involved.< /li>
Specifically, we may need to process your data or share your personal information in the following situations:
Corporate transfers. We may share or transfer your information in connection with or during negotiations of any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company.
Third Party Advertisers. We may use third-party advertising companies to serve advertisements when you visit pages linked to our Services. During your visits to our websites, these companies may use information contained in web cookies and other tracking technologies to provide targeted advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
A cookie is an element of data that is stored on your device to help websites and mobile apps remember things about you.
We use first-party and third-party cookies for several purposes:
Performance – We use first-party and third-party cookies to track your use of features and content categories. This allows us to focus on what matters most to you and make these features and content elements more accessible and easier to use, creating a more convenient browsing experience.
Personalization – We use first-party and third-party cookies to track and target your interests based on your usage profile. For example, we may remind you to use a feature that you haven’t used in a while or to display content in your language.
Analytics – We use first-party and third-party cookies to analyze trends and understand what works on our website and on our app and what is not working. This helps us to consistently provide the best quality and most relevant content possible.
Advertising – We use first-party and third-party cookies to deliver targeted and accurate advertising content across various sites and ad networks and to filter ads. irrelevant ads and offers.
Refusing cookies on this site
5. How long do we keep your information?
When we no longer have any ongoing legitimate business need requiring us to process your personal information, we will delete or anonymize it, and in the event that this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), we will store it securely. Your personal information will be exempt from any further processing, until its definitive deletion is possible.
6. How do we keep your information secure?
In short, we aim to protect your personal information through a range of organizational and technical security measures.
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures to secure your data. However, please keep in mind that we cannot guarantee that the Internet itself is 100% secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, transmission of personal information to and from our Services is at your own risk. You should only access our services using a perfectly secure connection.
7. Do we collect information from minors?
In short, we do not knowingly collect data from or market to children under the age of 18.
We do not solicit or market data from children under 18. By using the Services, you represent that you are at least 18 years old or that you are the parent or guardian of such a minor and that you consent to the use of the Services by such minor dependent of you. If we learn that personal information from users under 18 has been collected, we will deactivate the account and take reasonable steps to promptly delete such data from our records. If you become aware of any data we have collected from children under 18, please contact us at email@example.com.
8. What are your privacy rights?
In short, you can review, modify, or terminate your account at any time.
If you are resident in the European Economic Area and you have reason to believe that we are unlawfully processing your personal information, you have the right to lodge a complaint with your authority local data protection control. You can find their contact details here: http://ec.europa.eu/justice /data-protection/bodies/authorities/index_en.htm.
9. Data breach
A privacy breach occurs when there is unauthorized access, collection, use, disclosure or disposal of personal information. You will be informed of data breaches if Climabionet finds that you are likely to be at risk of suffering serious harm. For example, if a data breach could be likely to result in serious financial harm or harm to your mental or physical well-being. In the event that Climabionet becomes aware of a security breach that has resulted or could result in unauthorized access, use or disclosure of personal information, Climabionet will investigate promptly on the matter and will inform the competent supervisory authority no later than 72 hours after becoming aware of it, except in the case where the personal data breach is unlikely to result in a risk to the rights and freedoms of the natural persons.
10. Do Not Track (DNT) Policy.
11. Our person responsible for access and protection of personal information.
Do not hesitate to contact our person responsible for access and protection of personal information in the following cases:
- you wish to access, consult or rectify the personal information about you held by Climabionet.
To do this, send your request in writing to our person responsible for access and protection of personal information:
Ahmed Lakhoitri, Propriétaire
By telephone: 514 701-6920
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org